Daniela D’Andrea ||| Creative Director | Graphic Designer
Independent Graphic Designer with excellent knowledge in software, particularly Adobe and Corel Suite, and
with a strong creative sense. Competitive and versatile professional with a strong level of empathy.
Ability to work both independently and in a team with enthusiasm.
Vice President, FabLab Messina, Italy, 2014 – 2015 – fablabmessina.it
Creative Director, Dgt Solution, Italy, 2010 – 2012 – dgtsolution.it
Graphic Design: photo editing, illustration, professional photography, visual design for serigraphy
printing; Adv: brand, naming, advertising campaigns, copywriting, corporate identity; advertisements, posters,
catalogues, depliants; Publishing: layout and design for journals, magazines, catalogs; Packaging: study
and development packages; Audio-video: corporate films, commercials products, audio-video post-production;
Web Design: Design, development and promotion of websites.
Digital Artist, AngelArtGallery, Milano, Italy, 2009 – Present – angelartgallery.it
Graphic Design, photo editing, illustration, professional photography, visual design;
Web Designer (Internship), Mediabeta Srl, Messina, Italy, 2010
Internship in Web Design with focus on web marketing, web quality assurance, web usability, web
accessibility, Html, CSS, PHP;
Graphic Designer, Arthos Idee di rete, Giardini Naxos, Italy, 2009 – 2010
Graphic Design, Brand, Corporate Identity, Adv, Packaging;
Illustrator, Domenico Sanfilippo Editore S.p.a, Catania, Italy, 2006 – 2009
Creative illustrations for newspaper La Sicilia, Visual Design for publishing;
Trainee, Master srl, Messina, Italy, 2004 – 2007
Advertising company strategy, business promotion, administrative responsibility;
Graphic Designer (Internship), Grafo Editor, Messina, Italy, 2003 – 2004
Internship in Publishing, focus on Design for Publishing, Page layout, CMYK system, Offset process printing.
• Ecap – Graphic Designer Certification, 2012 – 2013 – Internship;
• En.A.I.P. – Photography Certification, Visual Communication, Photography, 2011 – 2012 – Internship, Stage;
• Ecap – Web Designer Certification, 2010 – 2011 – Internship;
• Atelier 8, Montrouge/Paris, France – Artist’s Residency International Selection,
Digital Arts, Graphic Design, Photography, April / June 2009 Program of study and residence abroad,
Selection by the Service Culturel De Montrouge Cedex – Paris;
• XIV BJCEM, Skopje, Macedonia – Arduino, Open Hardware, New Media, 2009,
Workshop “Open Hardware and Creativity: Arduino Case” curated by Massimo Banzi;
• XIII BJCEM, Fiera del Levante, Bari, Italy – Animation, Visual FX, 3D, Video Editing & Compositing, 2008,
Workshop “Scultura e animazione digitale – Digital Sculpture and animation” curated by T-Club,
“Art Numerique” curated by Stanley Douglas;
• Accademia di Belle Arti, Reggio Calabria, Italy, Bachelor of Fine Arts, 2002 – 2008,
Art History, photography, graphic design, design.
- Skills Area: Graphic Design, Photo editing, Copywriting, Adv, Illustration, Publishing, Packaging, Audio-video, Web Design e Services;
- Software: Photoshop – Painter – Paintshop Pro – Indesign – Illustrator – Freehand – Flash – Dreamweaver – Anime Studio – Premiere – After Effects – Lightroom – Artizen – ZBrush – Cinema4d – Poser – Bryce – Office Suite;
- Languages: Italian (Native proficiency);English (Professional working proficiency).
CONTESTS AND PRIZES
• Digital Art Selection, XIII BJCEM, Biennial of Young Artists from Europe and the Mediterranean, Skopje, 2009;
• Artist of the month (April) | Giovani Artisti Italiani (GAI) www.giovaniartisti.it, 2009;
• Visual Design Selection, XIII BJCEM, Biennial of Young Artists from Europe and the Mediterranean, Bari, 2008;
• JCE – Jeune Création Européenne – Italian Selection, 2007/2009;
• Mention, Selected work | Pagine Bianche D’Autore 2007/2008 – Sicily, www.paginebianchedautore.it, 2007;
• Winner | The Brain Project – International Digital Visual Art Contest, www.thebrainproject.eu , 2007;
• Second Place | Eggxtreme Eggxtravaganza Contest – 2D & 3D SECTION, www.renderosity.com, 2007;
• Finalist | Miss Digital World, www.missdigitalworld.com, 2006;
Artist’s Residency Selection: MONTROUGE’s RESIDENCY – April/June 2009, Montrouge/Paris, France.
Digital Art, Contemporary Art, Photography, Cinema, Illustration, Computer Graphic, Design, Web
Design, Graphic Design, Copywriting, Reading, Psychology, Philosophy, Sociology, Yoga, Sport.